Sunday 16 September 2012

They say we have to learn from our mistakes in order to move on , but I have to wonder do we ever really move on or is the pain always there?

In a weekend that has seen The Irish Daily Star at the certain of a media storm over the publication of The Duchess of Cambridge's topless photos in what is a grave injustice to the privacy to the you royal couple.The morality of our decisions have to be questioned, a decision was made to publish the pictures as it was felt news worthy to the Republic of Ireland. 

I don't think these pictures achieve any sense of news, it is mere tabloid trash. It is a sad aspect of journalism but one we see quite a lot. Poor taste and tactless decisions.

Facing a former love interest, flame, lover whatever you may like to call them is never easy. Situations of facing up to the past are never easy, especially if one has invested time and effort into as I see it 

1. Establishing the friendship

2. Establishing the relationship

Sometimes one of the two do not work out and that is okay. It's life but I do think that each party involved is owed a proper response to why it's not working.It's called being a "grown-up". 

The past weekend gone by faced with this challenge sadly did not listen to my advice. Walking out of the club and there it was the past staring me in the face. The first thoughts were to hide, duck into the crowd but then it happened, the first "Hello" that smile, the cheeky well look who it is!!!. 

Sadly I think when it comes to affairs of the heart common sense really does go out the window. It certainly did for me this weekend as I melted and the first smile. Reflecting on what I now like to call " Chance encounter" makes me think that you have to face up to the pain of the past, if for nothing else to see do you make the same mistake twice.......







No comments:

Post a Comment